Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Alvinisms 1174

"Anger makes you smaller, while forgiveness forces you to grow beyond what you were."

-Cherie Carter-Scott

Did you know: The handshake is thought by some to have originated as a gesture of peace by demonstrating that the hand holds no weapon

Thought of the day: Last few days until my one week Christmas break! What to do!?! Probably will involve a lot of eating.

Food for thought:

Sweet and spicey sesame chicken w/ chiles and steamed rice

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


Saturday night I was asked to judge Team Millennia's "The Bridge" Dance Competition. Here's one of my co-judges and old TM teammate Knicole and the interviewer and another old teammate Chantha.

There's always so much love between old teammates.

I spy a pole routine next!

Here's TM waiting on set. The benefit of judging is you always get the best seat in the house.

K, Trina, and myself at the balcony judges table.

Congrats to Choreo Cookies (1st), GRV (2nd), and 220 (3rd) on placing! Ya'll brought some fire I haven't seen in a while.

Stage rush.

This is my co-cap Chris and Knicole.

Marnita and my Mama Michelle running ish.

Angeling is always smiles and randomness.

The lovely Alexis Avila and Monica. Congrats on the new movie!

The stage used to be my second home. I kinda miss it.

When midnight struck we were eating and drinking at BJs. They got more stuff on their menu! Deep fried artichoke hearts!?! Count me in!

Never miss out on the avocado rolls.

Ahi poke is okee dokee w/ me!

Stuffed mushrooms = dank. Holy moly I just noticed I didn't have any meat!?!

Oh yeah, free pizookie time.

I'm pretty flexible. Yes that is my leg by my head.

I'm bummed I couldn't stay and go out and party on my bday cuz I had to drive back from Long Beach to SD for the Charger game. But as you know, it was well worth it. Let's go Bolts!!!

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.gppr.info/

No comments: