Monday, December 13, 2010

Alvinisms 1173

"Yesterday is not ours to recover, but tomorrow is ours to win or to lose."

-Lyndon B. Johnson (1908 - 1973)

Did you know: The Chargers haven't shut out a team in 18 years, until the Chiefs!

Thought of the day: My birthday plans for a photobooth at the school were foiled because of this hangover. Bah! I've eaten greasy food (this was Leo and I's remedy in college), drank lots of water, and keep trying to sleep it off but to no avail! I'm almost at normalcy!

Food for thought:

Oozing cheesy enchiladas filled w/ chicken, green chiles, cilantro and topped w/ sour cream.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


This was me 27 and 10 months ago. It's been a wild ride to where I'm at now and I gotta say that I feel very blessed for everything and everyone in my life. This could be super emo but I'll just keep it short and say thank you everyone and I love ya'll!

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.gppr.info/

No comments: