Friday, November 19, 2010

Alvinisms 1163

"The arts must be considered an essential element of education... They are tools for living life reflectively, joyfully and with the ability to shape the future."

-Shirley Trusty Corey

Did you know: Some people say that the name TRON was from a debugging command in the BASIC programming language (TRON or TRace ON).

Thought of the day: I'm sick again and I got a good feeling on why. This is the ultimate worst worst time too.

Food for thought:

Gooey salted caramel truffles topped w/ sea salt.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


I was the only guy at Leigh's baby shower. but that's not intimidating at all to me. In fact, I didn't notice until about 30 minutes into the baby shower. But CONGRATULATIONS anyway mama!

After the shower, I made a quick stop at Canyonside for Chrisanne's birthday before watching this...

All that trash talking from your corner earned you a trip to the hospital and a broken orbital bone.

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com

No comments: