Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Alvinisms 1162

"In brightest day, in blackest night,
No evil shall escape my sight
Let those who worship evil's might,
Beware my power... Green Lantern's light! "

-Hal Jordan, Green Lantern

Did you know: Green Lantern was first was published by All-American Publications, one of three companies that would eventually merge to form DC Comics.

Thought of the day: There was a time when I went out every weekend, took photos w/ everyone I ran into, and filled in the week w/ randomness. Nowadays life's much more mellow, humble, open, etc. I enjoy it in a different way so.

Food for thought:

Sea scallops w/ orange-champagne braised radicchio, corn-sage pancakes, and orange-bacon gremolata. What the hell is a gremolata? Who cares, if it looks good I'll prolly eat it.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


This picture always makes me laugh. Here it is again, enjoy!

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com

No comments: