Saturday, October 30, 2010

Alvinisms 1153

"If we all did the things we are capable of doing, we would literally astound ourselves."

-Thomas A. Edison (1847 - 1931)

Did you know: Starfish have no blood.

Thought of the day: Happy Halloween!

Food for thought:

Savory bacon, rosemary, garlic and parmesan cheese straws. What the!?! Looking up the recipe right after I finish writing this.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


I forgot to mention that the Creature board came w/ a koozie. But not just any koozie, but one for tall cans!

If you don't know, I like to buy strange socks.

It's the Toy Machine turtle boy!

At school we took turns "Booing" each others classes. Here's our gift to Room 3 w/ our very own classmade spiders.

I'm so proud of our door! It looks awesome!!!

All the kids made their own little creepy crawlies.

With Mr. Alvin watching over them.

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If all I left at TGPM was the "Boo!" tradition, I'm happy. But I'm pretty sure I left a few cups, too...