Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Alvinisms 1147

"Be peaceful, be courteous, obey the law, respect everyone; but if someone puts his hand on you, send him to the cemetery."

-Malcolm X (1925 - 1965)

Did you know: The North Atlantic gets 1 inch wider every year.

Thought of the day: I have Friday off with no students but I have to be at the school 8 am for a professional growth. Does it still count as a day off?

Food for thought:

Seared halibut w/ cilantro-feta vinaigrette & chickpea & grilled zucchini salad.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


After a day of hiking and a baby shower I thought I'd stop by Studio FX to visit some friends who were in SD. Matt you're a local that doesn't count.

But one of my two little sisters were in town. I heart you Kleng! But most of you know her as Wobz from TM7, Team Millennia, or Mavyn.

Haven't seen Feng in a few years but I'm glad to see he's still doing good things. Oh wait, he was in Quest Crew on ABDC. NM.

Here are some dance legends: Emerson and Anna. Osaka represent!

Emerson's is waaay out the closet so his routines are quite the show.

Feng having his crack at it.

But of all people Kleng probably was the most awkward at it cuz she's either all jazz or uber ghetto. Love it.

Didn't wanna go home so I went to Fatch's house to chill and watch a movie. Look what I found.

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: