Monday, October 18, 2010

Alvinisms 1146

"Jealousy is all the fun you think they had."

-Erica Jong

Did you know: As an adult, you have more than 20 square feet of skin on your body--about the same square footage as a blanket for a queen-sized bed.

Thought of the day: Things are beginning to look a little better. Maybe they aren't truuuuly, but I am seeing things much clearer and have less clutter running through my brain. There's that quote, "you may not be able to change the environment around you but you can change how you react to it." Always easier said than done; but I've done it before.

Food for thought:

Seared sea scallops with pomegranate molasses vinaigrette and chickpea, chorizo, and apple salad.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


It's Bek Bek's baby shower time. 3 pregos in our school, a couple newly weds, and engaged folks. Be careful when you drink the water here!

This pot of leafy greens turned into the best spinach/artichoke and hella hella cheesy dip ever!!! I miss you!

Ice cream in a drink. DUH! One of those, "why didn't I think of that?" moments.

Snackies snackies snackies for for days.

Baby shower games are so fun even though I never win.....Maybe if I make a baby I'll get a heads up. Hmmmm.....

I put that spinach/aritchoke dip on errthang.

I heart my coworkers/friends.

Two of the three pregos at TGPM.

Thanks for making me look tall Beks. Hahaha. Love you.

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: