Friday, October 22, 2010

Alvinisms 1148

"Do not bite at the bait of pleasure till you know there is no hook beneath it."

-Thomas Jefferson (1743 - 1826)

Did you know: Since the AFL/NFL merger only 8 teams have had the best offense and defense and a losing record. Like us Chargers.

Thought of the day: When I first saw these I instantly knew how awesome they were. Combine two things I love, the graphics, nostalgia, and look of tron; mix it w/ some of my favorite Marvel comic book characters and you've got a perfect combo. Only wish there were a few more who'd probably would have looked radical Tron'd out: Gambit, Deadpool, Namor, and Colossus. Who would you have liked to have seen?

Food for thought:

Not sure if this is what I'd order at a restaurant but it's so pretty I might just do it. Moroccan spiced roasted carrot soup w/ lardons of bacon, crispy swiss chard, pomegranate and pepitas.


-Alvinism of the Wildboyz



Spiderman

Ghost Rider

Thor

Wolverine

Iron Man

Captain America

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: