Saturday, October 16, 2010

Alvinisms 1145

"Tomatoes and oregano make it Italian; wine and tarragon make it French. Sour cream makes it Russian; lemon and cinnamon make it Greek. Soy sauce makes it Chinese; garlic makes it good."

-Alice May Brock

Did you know: Only humans sleep on their backs.

Thought of the day: This is a much better weekend. Even with the Chargers loss. It's leaps and bounds better than what I had to go through last week. Whew!

Food for thought:

Sourdough focaccia w/ smoked gouda & oregano, rosemary and anchovy pesto. I've had anchovy pizza before. It's actually not bad.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


Haven't hiked since Machu Picchu. Thanks for getting me out Fets.

Eerie morning on Lake Poway.

Hundreds of these ugly big spiders. Gross!

I'm not used to just walking so after only a few hours and only a few miles it's kinda weird.

Straight from the Flintstones.

It reminds me of the fires w/ the fog and still burnt foliage.

Perfect day w/ perfect company.

If you look in the distance, we call it "Potato Chip Rock".

Sweaty.

My hat changes colors.

Sweaty back. LOL.

Haven't seen Laurel in a minute so it was good to catch up w/ her. Hours of good times.

Uggghhhhhh! Scary! I'll be the guy that it would finally break on.

My Lion King "Circle of Life" impression.

Cliffhanger.

Sexy boy!

Wonder where we're going next.

Fets and I aren't exactly health nuts. In fact we're more heffers than anything else. There are 2 spots in Poway w/ the best flautas anywhere.

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: