Sunday, September 19, 2010

Alvinisms 1130

"The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed."

-Carl Jung (1875 - 1961)

Did you know: The Raiders have the record for having the most consecutive seasons w/ 11 losses.

Thought of the day: Chargers games are always so fun. Food, friends, and football. One thing you gotta know about me is that I yell practically the whole game and by the time I get home, my throat hurts. One thing that's rad though is that when I get to school I just tell my students what happened and they respond really well. Thanks little ones.

Food for thought:

Lemon thymed mashed potatoes w/ sweet and savory chicken mushroom marsala.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


Thursday we slept in after a day of Chichen Itza, swimming in a cenote, dinner, watching the Lion King show, and going to the disco.

LOOKY LOOKY!

What can I say, I'm an Asian Robin Hood.

Ang decided to join us for some archery.

Some were close and one almost flew over the barrier. LOL.

I think this is a peacock or just a...

I'm playing soccer in Cancun!

Lazy day swimming and snorkeling before we went to our Brazilian BBQ dinner.

The 3 dipping sauces were all so good. Even better is that we each had our own favorites.

The Broadway show was by far my favorite show.

They redid songs of famous shows, and they did it pretty well.

This was definitely our recovery day.


www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

1 comment:

Mama said...

You always seem to be doing something fun!