Monday, September 20, 2010

Alvinisms 1131

"When I was younger, I could remember anything, whether it had happened or not."

-Mark Twain (1835 - 1910)

Did you know: Armadillos, opossums, and sloth's spend about 80% of their lives sleeping.

Thought of the day: I miss dancing.

Food for thought:

Sockeye salmon sliders with bacon, watercress, heirloom tomato and pesto mayo.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


Of course I went fishing!

Stay right there. I need all the luck I can get.

Why hello little fella. Actually, you were quite big.

All these animals and not even fish yet?

I like the sound of that.

Here fishy fishy fishy fishy.

Bait.

And away we go.

I am here. W/ a beer. Of course.

Could this be the highlight of my trip? Who knows!?! There were so many!

Our captain Hercules.

I forgot his name but he took the first bite. Came up w/ a monster barracuda.

Forgot her name but she caught a real beautiful bonito I believe.

Hey! That's our resort from the ocean.

Looky looky what I dragged in. Yeah its just a barracuda but it's much bigger than the ones I've caught in the Pacific.

I did the shared boat because chartering your own costs like $300-$400 more. It's pretty private anyway.

Holy crap. Look how blue the water is even at 150 ft deep.

Someone get this fish some braces.

More dolphin adventures.

Look at mama swimming w/ her baby. It was so cute and there were so many of them!

Ummmm, stingray adventure? I'll pass.

Steak night!

That was supposed to be Madonna. Lol.

And there's our main man Pablo as Prince singing none other than, "Purple Rain!"

Michael was good but not good enough here.

Hey it's Miriam again and The King of Pop.

Ooo, a scorpion.

Time to go dancing at the discotech!

I cleared out the dance floor w/ the dancers from the resort. Good times.

I danced for hours and hours straight. Look at the sweat!

It's like the good times never stop!

Oh hell no! So cute yet so scary!

Who doesn't love the bandit face!?!

And more pool and drinks at 1-2 am. Good night world.

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: