Saturday, September 18, 2010

Alvinisms 1129

"As a well-spent day brings happy sleep, so life well used brings happy death."

-Leonardo da Vinci (1452 - 1519)

Did you know: The human eye blinks an average of 4,200,000 times a year.

Thought of the day: I came back from Cancun pretty fit and I got back and just became a lazy slob. After a day of good surf on Saturday I'm ready to even it all out. Notice I said even out not get fit! LOL! I dude's gotta still enjoy a carne asada burrito you know!

Food for thought:

Salted caramel brownie sandwich filled w/ Tin Roof ice cream and drizzled w/ hot fudge sauce. I"ve never wanted a desert so bad until now.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


This is Paulina. We were supposed to go to Coco Bongo together w/ Pablo and his girl but I didn't know she meant that night (Wednesday). DAMMIT! DAMMIT! DAMMIT!

This is Miriam and I forgot the other one. But I spent most of my night dancing w/ her at the Discotech.

More of our lovely buffet food that we came home to.

I like how they never really repeat much of the food offered. Something new everyday to keep it different.

BTW, I never ate so many desserts in my life either.

Yep, that's Edd. LOL.

Run baby Simba w/ baby Nala! But not in the elephant graveyard! Great...

Afterwards, they brought everyone on stage to dance. But of course!

Anything to stay close to Paulina.
Oh the possibilities if I went to Coco Bongo that night!

My boy Pablo again. This time he's Rafiki. (He was from KISS earlier)

Of to the discotech and look at the little fella we found.

Good times all the time.

Ya'll got some color on your skin now! Yay!

I was a dancing machine this trip.

This is my, "I don't wanna go outside because its not air conditioned there" face.

So after 4 days of just drinking, sweating eating, sweating, snorkeling, sweating, shenanigans, and more sweating I had to rinse my ish before it got da funk you know.



www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: