Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Alvinisms 1128

"Some people make headlines while others make history."

-Philip Elmer-DeWitt,

Did you know: The Atlantic Giant Squid's eye can be as large as 15.75 inches (40 centimeters) wide.

Thought of the day: Time to speak up.

Food for thought:

Seared halibut w/ cilantro feta vinaigrette & chickpea & grilled zucchini salad.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


I didn't know how awesome it would really be when I saw it in person.

Even though the picture is rad, it just doesn't do it justice.

5 days of eating and drinking and you can look like me!

I was scared at first but I now I really wanna go back.

Ik Kil Cenote Jumping from Alvin Benavidez on Vimeo.


Just watch the video. It was really
really
really
really
really
really
really
really
really
really
really fun.

Bryan mid backflip.

This is Lana, we met her on the Chichen Itza tour and she came along to go swimming w/ us in the cenote. Making memories!

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: