Saturday, September 04, 2010

Alvinisms 1122

"It's not the hours you put in your work that counts, it's the work you put in the hours."

-Sam Ewing

Did you know: Ants do not sleep.

Thought of the day: I thought I sneak in this quick post of Midnight Madness 2010. I forgot I had these pictures somewhere.

It's near the end of our unbelievable trip and tonight should be a doozy. Making friends w/ some of the employees of the resort, they've offered to take us out in the city and just go bananas on our last night here in Cancun. I hope I make it back. Mwahahaha!

Food for thought:

Filet mignon w/ sweet potato pancake, sauteed spinach, blackberry and rosemary red wine reduction and crispy shallots.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


Parked at pretty much the exact same spot as last year but this time Allan and I picked up another rider. Welcome Erwin.

After some confusing times, we met up w/ Laurel and her sissy Lindsey. Good times.

We're already creating our master mix for next year. FULL OUT NEXT TIME!


www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

1 comment:

Mama said...

Glad you're having fun!