Thursday, September 02, 2010

Alvinisms 1121

"If you do not tell the truth about yourself you cannot tell it about other people."

-Virginia Woolf (1882 - 1941)

Did you know: The longest living cells in the body are brain cells which can live an entire lifetime.

Thought of the day: I've had some of the best times of my life here in Cancun. Not even just because of the free food, drinks, and amenities but I've conquered fears, done things I've never done before, seen amazing things, had some of the best laughs, seen some of the most beautiful women in the world. I'm gonna take my time on these posts when I get back. But here's a preview.

Food for thought:

Cumin scented shrimp w/ fire roasted tomato chile sauce on creamy chevre, poblano w/ sweet corn grits.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


140 feet deep. Some of the cleanest water in the world w/ tiny fish and places to jump off. I was deathly afraid to jump be we all did it...a couple times.

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: