Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Alvinisms 1123

"You cannot shake hands with a clenched fist."

-Indira Gandhi (1917 - 1984)

Did you know: Elephants have been known to remain standing after they die.

Thought of the day: I'm finally back but I'm just getting back into the groove of things and being settled back into San Diego life. Tons of laundry to do and photos and videos to go over but it's all worth it. One thing I must say, we got the life when it comes to weather.

Food for thought:

Seared sea scallops w/ pomegranate molasses vinaigrette w/ a chick pea, choriza, and apple salad.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


School's out for summer!

Early in the morning, weekend goers get ready for some fun times.

Sweats on all flights if I can.

And friends too!

I'm on vacation. Eff it. I'll order anything I want!

Home sweet home for a few days.

The view from our room.

Gotta do it in every room right?

Brian's turn.


Angela's turn.

First thing to do? Go get a drink!

The buffets and dinners did me in.

We got a little loopy before we were even done eating.

Dessert?

Possessed by ancient Mayan curses!

Ruins on our own resort? Or did they just build it to seem so?

They look like toys!

We didn't order drinks. They just kept coming.

And coming.

On top of the drinks we did order. Needless to say things got out of hand.

Here's me asking Paul "Ace" Frehley or "The Space Ace" to borrow his guitar for a photo. Or should I just call him Pablo. He also played Prince later in the week.

Yeeeeaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!

I love this photo. Mwahahahhaa!

After a few, I'll talk about anyone.

My mate from England is hella red! First night in Cancun and I was already famous there.

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: