Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Alvinisms 1118

"Difficulties are meant to rouse, not discourage. The human spirit is to grow strong by conflict."

-William Ellery Channing (1780 - 1842)

Did you know: There are more living organisms on the skin of a single human being than there are human beings on the surface of the earth.

Thought of the day: If the "did you know" is true then I just ka ka-ed on more dead organisms, and created new ones, and grossed myself out even more. It's a vicious cycle. BLEEEHHHHH. So gross.

Food for thought:

The very last of my food art photos. How can you not eat them and smile?

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


This cat's name is "Heaven" cuz kid's got crazy blue and deep eyes. It's almost fake.

Hahaha, his head looks huge here!

I'm not much of shore fisherman but apparently you can catch anything from lobster to jellyfish.

Aquadog.

I saw this oyster laughing at me because I could pry it off the rock.

Ha! I showed him. It looks like a giant booger or loogie. All the reason not to eat them. Or mussels. Or clams.

And we saw grips of mussels that we thought we'd use for bait.

Look out from above! It's your impending doom!

Casualty of fishing.

Fishing is one of the few things where I know you can get skunked and still feel good in the end.

THE BUFFET!

We were hungry so Brian and I let go and ordered what we wanted.

That's new.

Are you sure I'm not?

DDT Loaded Baked Potato: Grilled Steak, Shrimp, Bacon, & Mushrooms. Topped with Melted Cheese & Super Secret Chipotle Sauce.

TJ Corn: Tasty Corn served in a cup. Queso enchilado, mayo, chile, & lime

Surfing California Burritio: Grilleded Steak, Shrimp, Fresh French Fries, Avocado, Pico De Gallo, Cheese, & Super Secret Chipotle Sauce




www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: