Monday, August 16, 2010

Alvinisms 1117

"I am careful not to confuse excellence with perfection. Excellence, I can reach for; perfection is God's business."

-Michael J. Fox (1961 - )

Did you know: 15 million blood cells are produced and destroyed in the human body every second.

Thought of the day: Cancun is in less than 2 weeks and I can't help think it's really close yet so far way.

Food for thought:

This is my favorite bento art piece.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


Let me tell you this. El Ranchito has by far (by waaay far) the best beef flautas anywhere.

Fluffy, tasty, cheap, delicious, and they never disappoint.

Did I tell you that their huge too!?! This picture doesn't do it justice. Now I want some.

Last Saturday after helping Allan fix his motorcycle I stopped by the Mira Mesa Willys Workshop to bid farewell on it's last day open. Later to come back to help move it out.

Never let your local skateshop go down. Keep the on supporting!

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: