Saturday, August 21, 2010

Alvinisms 1119

"Throw your heart over the fence and the rest will follow."

-Norman Vincent Peale (1898 - 1993)

Did you know: Moths have no stomach.

Thought of the day: One more week and I'll be chill at free food and free alcohol resort in Cancun. Not to mention the clear waters, giant pools, and day trip to one of the new seven wonders of the world Chichen Itza. Finally a trip that I don't have to live ghetto and bring wipeys just incase I need to shower (but I'll still bring em).

Food for thought:

Lemon-cream cheese tart with strawberries, kiwi, and blackberries glazed w/ honey.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


Half day of fishing. No we didn't take the yacht.

We just rented a little skiff to put around the bay.

Prepare to die.

This is my Lt. Dan (Forrest Gump) impression minus the storm.

My turn to drive.

I do not like you said the fisherman.

I still don't know how he got up there.

My kind of day.


www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: