Sunday, August 15, 2010

Alvinisms 1116

"With persistence the snail made it to Noah's ark."

-Anonymous

Did you know: In your lifetime, you'll shed over 40 pounds of skin.

Thought of the day: It's been a very tiring weekend. After a Friday chillin from a tough week. Here's what Saturday looked like.

1) Allans house
2) Na's house
3) Poway Motorcycle
4) El Ranchito
5) Back to Poway Motorcycle
6) Willys Workshop Mira Mesa
7) Home
8) Brian's house
9) Lucky seafood
10) Spanish landing (2 hours of fishing was nice)
11) Brian's house
12) Willys Workshop Ranch Penasquitos
13) Home

Sunday was spent at church then working at Willys Workshop helping to rearrange, disassemble, reassemble, clean, organize, etc. all the stuff we brought over from WWMM. Needless to say I'm hella tired.

Food for thought:

These are almost too pretty to eat. 1, 2, 3 and I'm over it. Lemme at em!

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


10 years ago I was painting the Workshop at PQ. 3 years ago I was assembling shelves at Workshop MM. Sad to say this weekend I had to help close up Willys Workshop Mira Mesa. In 2 days I'll be working as I have the past 10 years to make sure we stay open and keep skateboarding alive. So many memories and more to come. Willys Workshop recap to come.

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: