Monday, August 09, 2010

Alvinisms 1114

"We can learn nothing except by going from the known to the unknown."

-Claude Bernard (1813 - 1878)

Did you know: Seventy percent of the dust in your home consists of shed human skin

Thought of the day: So my last photos were taken around September/October last year when I lost this camera. 3 cameras and 11 months later I finally found it. Here's what's left and never blogged.

Food for thought:

This lil lady will wake up...once I bite into her face!

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


It was April's birthday bonfire at La Jolla shores.

Beach bathrooms are the best!

I have no idea what Frees is doing here. Dramatic pose?

Oh yeah. Marshmallow fight.

And San Diego snow.

Afterwards Frees and I went to North Park to meet up w/ Christine, Angela, Feta, and Julz.

Laurel's intense bazooka face.

Prom photos and asian smiles!

Perfect match right!?!

I miss Tijuana's 3 for $1 tacos. But this will suffice.

Oh my God, I instantly just got hungry.

I think this was Frees saying that she had to tell folks about how good the tacos were RIGHT NOW!


www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: