Sunday, August 08, 2010

Alvinisms 1113

"Don't take life too seriously. You'll never get out of it alive."

-Elbert Hubbard (1856 - 1915)

Did you know: On average, Elephants sleep for about 2 hours per day.

Thought of the day: I've been exercising at least 5 times a week for the past two weeks but there's always and event or someone that wants to chill and eat. I'm not a person to say no to hanging out or eating so I don't think I'm making much progress.

For example I went to Pizza Port late before meeting up for the horse races so I wouldn't stay long and drink beer and eat a bunch of pizza. Instead I get there and finish everyone's leftovers. Five slice minimum. Great.

But two things are for sure, I'm really sore often and I know I'd be less energetic and up for activity if I wasn't getting out there and doing it. 3 weeks left till Cancun. Gotta keep on keepin on.

Food for thought:

Either this dog is in a stick up or it's asking me to punch it in the face because it's sticking it's tongue out at me saying "Na na na na boo boo" or something like that.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


Vince and I have been surfing during the workweek at least once or twice a week. Hit us up if you're down.

Afterwards we met up w/ another bodyboarder. Mr. Mention himself aka Ron for some dank food at Crab Hut. Thanks for the beers bro.

Cajun wings and fries. Fries really go well to break up the constant barrage of heat and shrimp.

Bring it on baby!

Still in the works of mastering my own special sauce.

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: