Thursday, July 22, 2010

Alvinisms 1104

"Put more trust in nobility of character than in an oath."

-Solon (638 BC - 559 BC)

Did you know: Moths have no stomach.

Thought of the day: I distinctly remember when field trips started become scarce in my elementary school. I'd ask my teachers "When are we gonna go on a trip?" and they'd reply things like, "next year there are many things planned" or "You're too old for those now." But are we ever to old to do something different? Learn something new? Re-experience something amazing? In my eyes, never. Even as a 27 year old teacher, field trips are radical.

Food for thought:

Rosemary Potatoes w/ Sauteed Tomatoes and Over-Medium Eggs.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


So I went camping but instead of sleeping in the tents I chose to go w/ the comfort of the couch and Sportscenter.

On one side of the jetty is where you could fish, on the other is where you could surf. Nice!

Or get married I guess.

I am here picture.

Brian is into pretty much most of the same things I am: surf, fish and bike.

Empty webs and empty lines.

Little did I know I'd see Gelly, Chris and Carl there! So much for planning on meeting up to catch up. Destiny just did it for us. Hahahaha.

Well, if we can't catch fish, we can for sure catch waves.

Look what waits for us when we get back. Best way to walk in from surf...perfect ribs a la Carl.

Or how about a big brat w/ pulled pork, mayo and bbq sauce! Heavens!

Endless Summer.

You can drink beer on the beach! Why not smoke a cigarette too!?! Hahahaha. Not for me.

Camp Pendleton cottages are the way to go for sure.

Beer since...1903.

Drinking at all hours of the night, by a fire, on a beach, after surf, fish, and bbq. It was easily the best weekend of the summer so far.

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: