Saturday, July 24, 2010

Alvinisms 1105

"The world is my country, all mankind are my brethren, and to do good is my religion."

-Thomas Paine (1737 - 1809)

Did you know: Sea otters have 2 coats of fur.

Thought of the day: One more month until we go to Cancun. Maybe I should start saving?

Food for thought:

Classic muffuleta sandwich w/ olive salad, salami, mortadella, ham, provolone, and swiss.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


Had to wake up early to have breakfast w/ my Buds. Literally, I call him "Buds."

Droo was in town to pick up a Girl x Hello Kitty skateboard and catch up. Good to see you bro!
I taught Keone how to catch his first waves on my board. Radical dude!

I think it's time to duck dive.

Gelly's turn to go out.

White wash is how we all start off right?

Carl and Chris frolicked in the water as well.

Oh there's Albert. I thought we lost you there.

Gelly got that bod and she knows it.

Let the learn and live.

Alas, I get my turn out there.

Here's Vince dropping in.

Thanks to Brian and Vince for letting crash at the cottage.

I really like how the picture turned out. How did the red cup there?

I was dead tired after 3 days of surf, fishing, bbq, drinking, etc etc etc.

But you know what instantly wakes me up?

Food...more importantly...MEAT!

Beer pongage time.

Nikki's recipe is so secret she doesn't even share it w/ her husband.

Oh heavens.

Gelly's got a baby tongue.


Burger w/ mayo, mushrooms, grilled onions and steak.

What's on the roof?

Stuffed meat. Mwahahaha.

2nd night of bonfires and battlecats?

I dunno what makes this picture more silly. The fact I'm throwing up the WBZ sign or that I have a cigarette in my mouth.

You got nuts on your shoulder son!

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: