Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Alvinisms 1103

"A good plan, violently executed now, is better than a perfect plan next week."

-George S. Patton (1885 - 1945)

Did you know: A fresh egg will sink in water, a stale one will float.

Thought of the day: After 11 hours of work, it's hard to anything. On top of coming home late in the day, having to cook and eat, shower and put things away, there's not much time and even less energy around. Good night world.

Food for thought:

Honey marshmallow, dark chocolate and graham cracker crumbs.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


Mmm...I heart Indian food. If I ever had to go vegetarian, I'd be here.

Even the desserts are pretty good.

Allan and I never get enough Indian food. And Hello Kitty too.

Sorry, I'm waiting for some photos from friends for the next post.

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: