Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Alvinisms 1094

"A moment's insight is sometimes worth a lifetime's experience."

-Oliver Wendell Holmes Jr. (1841 - 1935)

Did you know: Hawaii is moving toward Japan 4 inches every year.

Thought of the day: Even though I slept for 18 hours, I still feel like I need to catch up on sleep. One more day and hellooooooo weekend.

Food for thought:

Gooey nutella, caramel & hazelnut brownies. I think I'll post this picture for a week. Seriously.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


All Frontier planes have an animal on the wing tip. We had a grizzly bear.

In the Denver airport I get to eat some Schlotzsky's Deli sandwiches and some Avalanche Ale from Colorado's Breckinridge Brewing Co.

Oh guess what, I dont' have a room! So, I use the lobby as long as I can until I muster the strength to sleep a few hours in the car and go to Mt. Rushmore. Thumbs down Hojo. Thumbs waaaaay down.

Screwed in South Dakota from Alvin Benavidez on Vimeo.




www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: