Thursday, July 08, 2010

Alvinisms 1095

"Life is like an ever-shifting kaleidoscope - a slight change, and all patterns alter."

-Sharon Salzberg

Did you know: Emus and kangaroos cannot walk backwards.

Thought of the day: Why is it so hard to get back into my routine of working out after just a few days of indulgence!?! With the World Cup and Lebron fever dominating ESPN its hard for me to leave my house for some reason.

Food for thought:

Shrimp and rice noodle stir fry w/ kimchi and spicy peanut sauce.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz




South Dakota officially has the most tourist traps I've ever seen.

Next time.

This could have been years and years and years ago.

I don't know what this piece of art meant, but it interested me enough.

Texas Chainsaw Massacre anyone?

It's pretty huge though. Like mammoth sized.

If you read Naruto, it reminds me of Yamato.

Trust me there are at least 10 more traps around here.

Here's one of em.

Getting creative w/ it.

Not sure which was more chill, driving up the coast or through here.

This is man's "screw you Mother Nature" hole.

Insert "Night of the Living Dead" zombies.

Or a doorway to Narnia. Either way it was pretty rad to drive through. A little color changes how everything looks eh?

Bunches of tunnels and bridges.

They positioned many spots so you pop out looking at Mt. Rushmore.

And cleared many trees to get that look.

Scenic drive in Custer State Park from Alvin Benavidez on Vimeo.

It made me think of Whispering Winds in Julian.

Now that's a trash can!!!


www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: