Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Alvinisms 1093

"Change your thoughts and you change your world."

-Norman Vincent Peale (1898 - 1993)

Did you know: The planet Saturn has a density lower than water. So, if placed in water it would float.

Thought of the day: I just wanna say thank you to all the people who made this crazy trip bearable, happen, or even just showed concern. Pictures will be up soon to see what went on over my last few days. But to Allan, Noelle, Lubna, Jenn DB, 3 dudes at Firehouse Brewery, Ellen at the airport bar, Johnny at the front desk, and everyone else who I've had the pleasure of chatting with. THANK YOU!

Food for thought:

Smokey Memphis style baby back ribs.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


So Allan I failed t wake up to make my flight so we had a whole day and a half to kill. Why not chomp on some good food.

The meals are Alvin sized!

Goat cheese everythaaaaang!

I know who you're talking to! Mwahaha.

They have the best home made jam I've ever tasted!

Stop by to chit chat w/ Erwin and drop off some leftovers.

And spy this black lady bug looking at me. They look like giant eyes!

Back to Allan's place to watch the awesome World Cup games and check out his new bike.

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: