Monday, July 05, 2010

Alvinisms 1092

"If I have lost confidence in myself, I have the universe against me."

-Ralph Waldo Emerson

Did you know: The United States consumes 25% of all the world’s energy.

Thought of the day: 2 flights missed, 2 days lost, 24 hours in the Rapid City, South Dakota airport. Sounds like a horrible horrible vacay right? Not if you play your cards right, stay optimistic, keep an open mind, have great friends, make new ones, and have Wet Ones to help keep clean.

Food for thought:

Blue cheese burger w/ caramelized onions and mushrooms and parmesan truffle fries.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


Our little posse heading out to the fair.

We'll miss the monster trucks by one day!

Can you believe they're carving this sculpture out of butter!?!

That is so gross.

Deep fried mushrooms are pretty good, but very heavy and oily.

We met up w/ even more friends and enjoyed the happy hour at the fair.

Chocolate covered bacon, better than you think.

I only rode 2 rides because I gave most of the tickets to my parents.

Allan

Rachel

Lexie

Darcey

Ben

The back of Brian's head

Angela

Rachel was fascinated by the salesman's demo. Like 20 minutes worth of fascination.

This is what I look forward to every year. BEEF JERKY!

Allan being so tall gives this strange angle which makes me look like a midget.

Fair is crackin on a Thursday.

I actually came to conquer the deep fried butter.

Look at the other horrible horrible ideas they came up with.

It was more like an uber buttery churro and it was good! Not gonna eat much of it but I actually kinda liked it!

Here's looking at you cow.

Uncle from Charlotte's Web

We were in traffic for 2 looooong hours. At least we were in good company. Thanks guys!

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: