Saturday, June 19, 2010

Alvinisms 1081

"It is impossible to go through life without trust: That is to be imprisoned in the worst cell of all, oneself."

-Graham Greene

Did you know: The ears of a cricket are located on the front legs, just below the knee.

Thought of the day: My niece Reinah and I have a have an interesting exchange. She gives me novels to read and I give her photography lessons. While she has to wait till the next time we see each other to get the next lesson, it takes me maybe a month to finish reading what she would do in say a week. Either way I'm super happy cuz it gives me some quality time w/ her and something we'll be able to continue for a long time and remember for even longer. The following are Reinah's first set of photos.

Food for thought:

Tender beef brisket sandwich with tomato remoulade.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


Reinah was armed w/ my camera and a checklist of kinds of photos.

From shots taken from above.

Shots w/ shadows.

Shots taken from below.

Macro shots.

To scale shots.

She came up w/ some interesting pictures that I think turned out great.

Nice one Rei!

It's glad to see she's interested in so many things.

Sharing time.

Now we have a subject.

She's a quick learn.

Fill the frame. Hahahahaha Sammy!

Not every pictures has to be up/down or left right. Tilt it and you can come up w/ interesting photos. You did great!

Light and shadows are tricky but no doubt I have a budding photographer by me.

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: