Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Alvinisms 1080

"One must be poor to know the luxury of giving."

-George Eliot (1819 - 1880)

Did you know: The holes in Swiss Cheese, also called "eyes," are caused by the expansion of gas within the cheese curd during the ripening period.

Thought of the day: I'm a big kid at heart no doubt, but when I'm w/ my nieces or my students I'm a big kid all over. I love all of them.

Food for thought:

Chorizo chevre and herb stuffed piquillo peppers.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


Being a kid is fun.

Bubbles never grow old.

My dad added aloe vera!?!

See...never grows old.

Nice Reinah.

I love this picture.

Duck out of water. Sand?

Duck out of water. Wood chips?

Duck out of water. Metal?

Duck out of water. Grass?

Duck out of water. Rocks?

Duck out of water. Chessboard?

Duck out of water. Grill!?!

Duck out of water. Water fountain? Almost...

Duck out of water. Wet drain? Closer.....

Duck out of water. Home.

Is Sammy aspiring to be a Bgirl?

Being a kid never grows old.


www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: