Sunday, June 06, 2010

Alvinisms 1074

Character is like a tree and reputation like its shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing."

-Abraham Lincoln (1809 - 1865)

Did you know: Abraham Lincoln has no living descendants.

Thought of the day: I gotta keep it chill for the next 2 weeks cuz after that I have a fun filled 3 weeks ahead of me. Hopefully the new camera will be approved soon so there will be tons of pictures. Camping one weekend, Mt. Rushmore the next, and the TM Dance Camp aka sloshfest for alums; that sounds like a good string of weeks to me. Until then, anyone have anymore food suggestions here in San Diego?

Food for thought:

Onigiri stuffed w/ crab meat. I want Tajima and Sushi Deli now.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


You can tell a lot by a person's shoes.

Gelo is my go to fishing buddy. Too bad we got skunked today.

It's been a while since we visited our secret lake.

But the waterfall is still scary.

And the dam seems to have become overgrown.

Secret trails to no where. It's a hike and fishing trip wrapped in one!

We visited our second spot but they have posted signs now that we can't fish there. Look at the spelling of "CAUGHT". Geez, that's where my taxes go to?

So back to spot one again.

It's like in the TV shows right?

Who knew this would be one of the last photos before my camera thought it could drink Hennessy. Good times new camera, you almost lasted a month.

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: