Saturday, June 05, 2010

Alvinisms 1073

"Having a dream is what keeps you alive. Overcoming the challenges make life worth living."

-Mary Tyler Moore (1936 - )

Did you know: In Cancun four million visitors arrive each year in an average of 190 flights daily.

Thought of the day: My Friday night was spent at Callahan's and my go to beer there is the Blueberry Wheat but then something caught my eye. HOLY CRAP, is that an advertisement for Kilkenny beer served here in Mira Mesa! So I grabbed the nearest server and asked if what I thought was true. Lo and behold, I gave my beer to Allan and ordered my first Kilkenny beer in 4 years

It's not your chug and pound beer nor is it a finely corked and overpriced beer neither. It's smooth like a Guinness but not heavy. It's a beer you can sit with and feel like you don't have to drink pints of it to enjoy it.

Needless to say, I was very elated to see that it had finally come to America and after some research I discovered that it had finally been sold here in America on Sept. 11, 2009 in Denver, Colorado only and a few select places. Slowly it's made it's way back to me. It was meant to be.

Food for thought:


-Alvinism of the Wildboyz

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: