Sunday, June 06, 2010

Alvinisms 1075

"A man's character is his fate."

-Heraclitus (540 BC - 480 BC)

Did you know: The second segment of a shrimp overlaps both the first and the third segment, while the second segment of a prawn overlaps only the third segment.

Thought of the day: So apparently this night I won the "time of my life" at House of Blues. It would have been if I only remembered it or had pictures to jog my memory. But while prepartying at Se Hotel Hennessey was spilled on my month old camera and it became obsolete. Then w/ more Henny in bottle I chose to indulge myself and become obsolete as well.

There are photos out there not safe for Facebook or blogs!?! Mwahaha, sounds like I achieved the theme of the night, "Party like you're 22!!!"

Food for thought:

Santa Barbara Prawn, Avocado, Passion Fruit, Cocktail Sauce

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


All the photos are via Jomo since my camera was out of commission.

Needless to say, I still had a good night.

Who don't love dem Als.

10 more days till my new camera comes in!

This is my favorite sandwich.

We're more alike than you think. Especially since we're both camera-less now. Sorry bro.

Have a happy Monday. I'm tired so I won't caption all of the pictures.























www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: