Monday, May 31, 2010

Alvinisms 1072

"We must not allow the clock and the calendar to blind us to the fact that each moment of life is a miracle and mystery."

-H. G. Wells (1866 - 1946)

Did you know: Bacon is one of the oldest meats in history; the Chinese were preserving and salting pork bellies around 1500 B.C.

Thought of the day: Looks like I'm going to have to get my 6th camera in 2 years. But this time it wasn't my fault for breaking! I swear! It happened when we were prepartying at the Se Hotel before heading into HOB. Let's just say Hennessy belongs in a glass and not all over a camera. Dang! It's all good bro, I ain't mad.

Food for thought:

Aaaaaaaaaamen.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


Piggy Bites at Pizza Port are only $1 on Monday. Amen X2.

And beer buddies...all you need.

Birthday beers w/ the wise one. Happy birthday Vince. FF. WBZ 4 Life.


www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: