Sunday, May 23, 2010

Alvinisms 1069

"Read not to contradict and confute, nor to find talk and discourse, but to weigh and consider."

-Sir Francis Bacon (1561 - 1626)

Did you know: One third of the world's pineapple comes from Hawaii.

Thought of the day: I'm teaching dance again and it's nice to go back to something I was pretty good at. One day it's kids and the other it's adults. Either way, I'm getting old, fat or both cuz my body be hurting and it's a lot more tiring than it used to be. Dang.

Food for thought:

When Ollie first told to eat a "lamb donor" I thought he was gross. Then I saw what it was and ate it w/ a big smile on my face. It's great.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


Mira Mesa never tasted so good. They just opened one downtown too.

Allan, Ojay and I were feening for something different and delicious. Do you notice the golden air conditioning!?! Hahaha!

Now that is a necessity in any meat-itarian's kitchen.

My lamb donor w/ rice and feta and 2 lamb shwarmas w/ feta...in a phallic pose.

Look at the body pillow Allan I found.

Hand on the thigh, gets em every time.

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: