Friday, May 21, 2010

Alvinisms 1068

"Always hold your head up, but be careful to keep your nose at a friendly level."

-Max L. Forman

Did you know: Did you know the #1 cheese recipe in America is "Macaroni and Cheese"

Thought of the day: I've been really laying low so sorry for the lack of updates or whatnot. Some things have come up and I really have to take care of business at home and elsewhere. Back to normal in a few. Till then have a great day.

Food for thought:

A smores' !?! OMG, I want one NOW!

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


You say Crab Hut, I say, "HELLLL YEESSSSS!"

Kimtan got crabs, Cammy got shrimp/crawfish mix and clams, Noelle got shrimp and calamari, I got corn, shrimp and garlic bread. Did you notice I said, "Kimtan got crabs?" Mwahaha.

The Viet taught us to de-unicorn the shrimp and eat the head. Still gross.

I woke up one morning and decided to make filet mignon for my 830 breakfast. Is that weird?



www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

1 comment:

gelly said...

alvin, plz cook me some filet mignon at 0830. not weird at all!