Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Alvinisms 1070

"He who receives a benefit should never forget it; he who bestow should never remember it."

-Pierre Charron

Did you know: Fish have kidneys to help filter the nitrogenous waste in the blood, to be passed out as urine. Some of the urine is also diffused through the gills.

Thought of the day: I'm going out downtown this weekend like I was 21 years old again. Just got paid and got plenty of reasons to go bananas. I wonder where I'll wake up on Monday.

Food for thought:

This bite is so cool I might not eat it. Then again, I'm hungry.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


It's Rochelle's birthday and what did I bring her?...Workshop stuff?

NOPE! Shcrimp from Crab Hut!

Carl aka Major Blood on the grill.

Short ribs galore.

It's not even football season yet.

Summertime atmosphere is in the air.

Ro and her cute pet yorkies.

Don't worry, Collin played w/ Fanta and Allan drank the beer.

And I drank Roxy's beer while she just drank water. That's a good DD.

Happy birthday mama. I'll miss you at work.

Get in here Gelly.

We took a picture almost exactly like this last year. Hahaha! Growing Place family!

Jenny and DJ chillin, like we were all back in high school.

1, 2, 3. Ehsleeeeep...

Kimtan on that 10 foot rim baby! Minus 4.

Incoooooooming!!!

Hahaha, tandem birthday candle blowing. Right after this, I led all the uncles and aunties to sing the Filipino National Anthem. HAHAHAAA! WTF!?!

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: