Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Alvinisms 1063

"There are some things you learn best in calm, and some in storm."

-Willa Cather (1873 - 1947)

Did you know: Paul McCartney wrote "Hey Jude" originally as "Hey Jules" as a way to comfort John Lennon's son Julian as his parents were getting a divorce. "Jude" was inspired by "Jud" from the musical Oklahoma.

Thought of the day: I just watched Travel Channel's "Road Trip" on the Highway 1 and now I know I have to do the trip again. So many cool things missed! And not just eating but like the Aquarium in Monterey, surfing in Santa Cruz, and of course Hearst Castle. Now I got something to look forward to again. Oh wait, I still have Mt. Rushmore and Cancun! Life's good!

Food for thought:

Fried pork paddy stuffed with cheese and served with mayo and Teriyaki sauce between two buns.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


I haven't seen JP in years let alone dance and share the stage.

Jeff, Kellie, and I started TM Juniors like 7 years ago. It's so great to see the program still growing and getting hella strong!

Thanks for letting me crash at your pad Co Cap Chris.

Ah the ever familiar Fullerton train station.

Miniature picture! One day hopefully I can buy a tilt shift lens.

OH! DID YOU KNOW!?!

What a coincidence huh!?!

I spy Willys Workshop rider Jimmy Cao in a DVS shoes ad.

I love the train.

Met cool people, (Hi Annie!), and you can drink all you like.

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: