Friday, May 14, 2010

Alvinisms 1064

"When your work speaks for itself, don't interrupt."

-Henry J. Kaiser (1882 - 1967)

Did you know: A 1/2 cup of vodka and a 1/2 cup of water in a freezer bag when frozen, will make a reusable ice pack for aches, pains or black eyes.

Thought of the day: I've been dancing a lot more again. Do I still got it? Well, I never really thought I did so I might as well be the same or a whole lot better! Yes!!!

Oh and the best part of it? I get paid in food.

Food for thought:

I found this picture online somewhere and just got really hungry.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


On Mother's Day I usually treat my mom & pops out to lunch after church. This time I thought they'd like a little more experience though.

Okay okay. I was also a little selfish in choice. But they loved it so it works.

First time eating crawdads aka crayfish. I used to catch em as a kid, just never wanted to cook em.

Ah that delicious sauce left in the bag. One more garlic bread to sop it up please.

Lemons, salt, and pepper, you don't need much more.

My dad is the original Benavidez heffer. But I've caught up to him. Shrimp, crayfish, and mussels, we could feed a small village.

Later that night Fatch, Kimtan, George, Jojo and I watched Ironman 2. The movie is radical! Two thumbs up.



www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: