Monday, May 10, 2010

Alvinisms 1062

"Every moment is a golden one for him who has the vision to recognize it as such."

-Henry Miller (1891 - 1980)

Did you know: It took the Beatles 10 hours to record their first album "Please Please Me."

Thought of the day: Last week was "Teacher Appreciation Week" and it's like Christmas for a week for me. Parents, kids, bosses all spoil us w/ goodies the whole week and especially if they know you well they can pin point what you'll really like. Like for me, its food. I got tons of it; from chocolate covered butter cookies and gift cards to filet mignon. Yup, filet mignon. What can I say, I'm a well known heffer.

It's so fun and awesome being a teacher. I've always wanted to change the world and since I'm sure I won't find a cure for AIDS or the flu, I get the opportunity to change the worlds of each child in my class and that's gives me motivation to do my best and really try to always find new ways to help them along, motivate, appreciate, etc etc etc everything that can make them successful and happy. To all you teachers out there, happy belated.

Food for thought:

Red velvet pancakes served with whipped cream cheese and butter pecan syrup.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


What you know about the Limpopo River? Apparently my kids know a lot about water and land forms all over the world.

Look how thoughtful one of our parents were. Apple looking cupcakes.

I've never brought a sharp stick to school but...whatever you say!


www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: