Sunday, May 09, 2010

Alvinisms 1061

"Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear - not absence of fear."

-Mark Twain

Did you know: Wolverine's height in the comics is supposed to be about 5'3". That's like me!

Thought of the day: Even though it was Mother's Day, I think my day might have topped my mom's! To start if off I ran, then at church w/ the fams, I sat behind the most beautiful girl. Peace be with you mama. Shoot, in my head I kept saying (in my best Uncle Jessie from Full House voice) "Have mercy".

Afterwards I took both parents to The Crab Hut where they loved it and I finally tried crawfish and I finally took an appreciation to mussels. Of course, a pound of shrimp (full house and medium spice) w/ corn and garlic bread will make any day complete. On top of it they gave me a 10% discount. Wink and smile. Works every time.

When I thought my day would wind down and I'd crash early Kimtan, Jojo, Fatch, George and I watched Ironman 2. The movie is dope. Of all the Marvel movies that have come out, the Ironman series is my favorite. And trust me, I'm a huge comic nerd (hundreds and hundreds of comics).

Completely paid off my trip to cancun and found out I have some extra money left over. What else could make a regular day better? Tomorrow is payday. Sweet. The sooner I sleep the sooner the money comes through.

Food for thought:

Shrimp scampi. Crab Hut has got me on a shrimp craze right now.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


I'll put out that I'm going to Tajima and see who comes in. I've got some random groups of friends together in my life. Today I got Hannah, TK, Kimtan, and Gelly.

Some days, a beer is all you need.

But chicken karaage can't hurt!

Going to Tajima w/out ramen is like going to Paris w/out seeing the Eiffel Tower.

If you don't know, I close off all my senses except for taste when I eat the Tajima ramen egg.

I miss my old neighbor Gelly.

Flashing lights. BTW, this was the first day w/ my new camera.

I'm rethinking my AE pictures cuz I'm lazy. This may have to do from now on.



www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: