Saturday, May 08, 2010

Alvinisms 1060

"Skateboarding is like food. You just keep eating until you aren't hungry anymore. I'm just not done yet."

-Salmon Agah quoted by Ray Barbee

Did you know: Richard Starkey was Ringo Starr's real name.

Thought of the day: It's been a while since I've danced. My bones hurt. Oh to be 22 again.

Food for thought:

As long as pictures and food like this exist I can never be vegetarian.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


A few months ago I was walking halfway down the Meadowbrook trails instead of riding it.

I spy Bryan and Dilip.

If you jumped off this rock you'd fly over the heads of people underneath it. It's radical.

At the top, time to gear up.

And rehydrate.

Drop to burms to freestyle park.

That's not a hill, its a landing to one of the jumps.

Where to start?

Just a short ride away from work. See you guys Wednesday!


www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: