Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Alvinisms 1059

"Two men look out through the same bars: One sees the mud and one the stars."

-Frederick Langbridge (1849 - 1923)

Did you know: 16, 15, and 14 were the ages of John Lenon, Paul McCartney and George Harrison when they started playing together.

Thought of the day: So I finally ate at The Crab Hut after yearning for something similar to The Boiling Crab. I did my best not to be partial but there was no need to because both restaurants are uber stuber dank. Shrimp and corn. Shrimp and corn. I think I found my next cooking challenge.

Food for thought:

Chicken marinated in fresh lemon juice, with a dry rub, also bathed towards the end in home made molasses, tomato, beer, garlic and fresh herb sauce. Daaaang!

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


Kimtan and I's new way of thinking is, "we might as well eat, the world might end tomorrow so we should at least go out happy."

Crabby/lobsterhands.

Why garlic bread? To soak up the excess juices of course!

Shrimp w/ extra potatoes and corn = happiness

Kimtan has crabs.

Wildboyz #1 heffer.

I'll order as much as my hungry eyes say so when here, so instead of cash I bring the plastic.

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: