Monday, April 19, 2010

Alvinisms 1050

"The world is wide, and I will not waste my life in friction when it could be turned into momentum."

-Frances Willard (1839 - 1898)

Did you know: John Wilkes Booth was an actor.

Thought of the day: Ollie and I will be going to the gym at 6 am starting Wednesday. What have I gotten myself into?

Food for thought:

PAPAS CRIOLLAS con huevos revueltos Spanish cut fries with scrambled eggs.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


Woke up to another beautiful day on the trip.

Harold had to go to work while I wandered the streets of SF.

Broken Camera from Alvin Benavidez on Vimeo.


Good job Alvin, you klutz.

That's not something you see everyday.

Great day for a walk. (BTW, I ate one of the 4 bags of jerky on the walk)

Guess you have to stop?

If you know about this picture, you are uber radical.

Long live Hubba.

If you don't know, this is Hubba Hideout. One of the most famous skateboard spots in history.

The approach.

What kind of plane goes almost vertical? Hmmm.....

Fog City.

Found an outdoor bazaar/market that still seemed overpriced.

You know those street paintings that only looks 3D from one view, I got to see him in the process!

Possible home in the future? Same exact spot in the Mayer Hawthorne video below.

Port of.

They even tried stopping the famous Pier 7 manny pads. Who remembers "Chomp On This?"

They'll always try.

I was really stoked to see some famous skate spots on my trip. Its funny cuz when I'd stop to take pictures other tourists would stop and take pictures of the same thing. I highly doubt they know the significance or what I'm shooting.

You can see this spot in Mayer Hawthorne's video below.


Full House!

Hot girls everywhere in SF.

All the way from Fairfield Leo, Gaby, and Odie come and visit.

Gotta see the Painted Ladies right?

Maybe skinnier maybe not as nimble as you used to be. Hahaha.

Chinatown!

Take a good look at all the postcards. Ha!

Odie said I'm her "best friend".

Monks?

Monks?

Beef.

Shrimp.

And chicken.

No pictures from the drunkest night in SF but Jo came up from San Jose to party! I didn't know some places stay up till 4 in SF. That's crazy! Ahhhh, no matter how many pictures I take or blogs I write, my life will never be summed up in an Alvinism.

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.segue-mag.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: