Sunday, April 18, 2010

Alvinisms 1049

"My father used to say, 'Let them see you and not the suit. That should be secondary.'"

-Cary Grant (1904 - 1986)

Did you know: Everyone in my family's name starts w/ the letter "A": Alan, Alvin, Arturo, Adela.

Thought of the day: The stars aligned at Hooters RB Sunday night. Nothing sexual or erotic like you may think. Just Ollie and I over our favorite wings, some beers, laughs, and smiles that go from ear to ear. Wildboyz 4 life. FF.

Food for thought:

Cilantro Lime Shrimp and Guacamole Sandwich.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


Day 4ish of the trip and the sun is still shining bright.

Had time to soak it all in before visiting Harold at work.

Looks like my old wallpaper.

First I got my favorite breakfast, everything bagel w/ cream cheese.

Everyone here is super nice.

I liked San Francisco from the start.

Went to the Great Highway to check out Golden Gate Park and the coast.

Stupid stupid shadow of mine.

On the way to Harold's I spied Alcatraz.

There's my buddy! FFFFFFQQQCKKKKKSSHHHHHH!!!

Everyone at his job either bikes or skates to work. Tight!

Ha! Is this really my "I am here. SF" picture!?!

Lunch w/ coworkers. Harold likes to play w/ the fisheye.

Alexis is one of the naturally funniest and quick witted people I've met.

Marcy and Makenna were great company, even if they tried defending and tried to convince us that Oakland was great.
They were super generous w/ the ahi so instead of putting the slices of bread together I just ate both separately.

Fog City Diner is defs a tourist trap but it's still good.

After getting keys to Harold's spot I had to go see the famous street. You just gotta.

There were a lot of hot girls lurking around, so I lurked around longer.

The bus system may make the sky look ugly at places but it's ZERO emissions. That's pretty rad.


It was a beautiful day to walk.

Ah yes, the famous Little Star Pizza.

My official favorite pizza I've ever had. Yes, I said it. But Pizza Port still wins in overall because of beer, atmosphere, pizza, and others.

Can't be in SF w/out drinking SF beer!

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.segue-mag.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: