Monday, April 19, 2010

Alvinisms 1051

"All I'm sayin is that I wanna look back and say that I did it the best I could while I was stuck in this place...had as much fun as I could while I was stuck in this place...played as hard as I could while I was stuck in this place...met as many people (my revision) while I was stuck in this place."

-Dazed and Confused (via Chachee)

Did you know: George Washington was the only President not to live in the White House.

Thought of the day: The NFL season schedule just came out and I'm not sure if TK is gonna get season tickets w/ me. So, either everyone reading this can gang up on him and tell him to go or find me a friend. Thanks.

Food for thought:

This feast makes me happy.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


Oh no, the first gloom of the whole trip since the first hour of it.

Guess what district I'm in.

Hello Mr. Bighead.

Lines out the door where?...

Found this spot on Man Vs Food and it's DAAAANK! The only place that I had to eat at twice the whole trip.

The name "Golden Gate's City's Best Sandwich" lives up to to it's name.

BAAAAH!!! Ike's simplified it's menu so I dont remember what's in my Hollywood Cheesesteak.

Or Harold's sandwich! But.....

TRUST ME, THEY'RE ALL UBER DELICIOUS!

Harold had food coma so he knocked out while Josephine and I went out.

Crooked Street is SF from Alvin Benavidez on Vimeo.


On the way to the Wharf we had to go down Lombard for fun.

Hello tourists.

Now I'm not really a donut person.

But these mini ones are on point!

Thanks Trish!

If you don't know, I like socks. But won't spend like $10 on a pair. That's 2 $5 footlongs!

Next time Alcatraz. Next time.

The ever-famous sign.

If you've been on Fisherman's Wharf you'll recognize this bush because...IT'S THE BUSH MAN!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Fresh eats in the fish markets.

Crab cake is always good.

Heffers galore!

There were times when all seafood was gross to me.

The eating never stopped. Harold insisted we try the "crepe cart" before Josephine left us to go back to San Jose.

At first I thought of like fruits, creme, chocolate, and Nutella. But this cart does food legit! Thanks Harold!

Instead of Mexican food joints, many late night goers come here.

Imma try to make this at home.

Marcy's half blind dog is old but still looks like a puppy.

Chill ending to a wonderful trip. Thank you to all the friends who came along, met up, hosted, wanted to meet up, etc. I love you all. Till next time.

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.segue-mag.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: