Saturday, April 17, 2010

Alvinisms 1048

"Dive into the sea of thought, and find there pearls beyond price."

-Moses Ibn Ezra

Did you know: Abraham Lincoln was the tallest U.S president at 6ft 4 inches.

Thought of the day: Clubbing really isn't my scene so sometimes when I go out and feel like venturing off on my own, I'll find myself wandering the streets of wherever I'm at. Times like this have really given me some unique experiences from catching lobsters to ninja turtles. It's not emo, it's not antisocial, it's not lonely, it's really really fun for me. Just see my phone notepad full of notes of things I've seen.

Food for thought:

Roast beef ciabatta sandwich with scrambled eggs, tomato relish and onions.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


Good bye hotel next to the beach.

At one point this trunk was packed.

The last ones to leave me. Thanks for coming w/ me on the trip Allan and Julz.

After they left I went straight to Santa Barbara High School to teach a few hip hop classes.

Beth always always has Santa Barbara High School open for me to teach at. Thanks B!

Back On The Road from Alvin Benavidez on Vimeo.


Driving solo can get lonely.

This chalkboard is like in the all the old school movies!

This locomotive is so cool that I wouldn't be surprised if it worked.

Random things happening on the trip. Team Millennia's finest.

How's this for lunch?

Pee pee break.

Hmmm. I didn't know burgers, sandwiches and fries were typical Mexican food.

Pismo Beach from Alvin Benavidez on Vimeo.


PISMO!

I am here.

So I'm guessing anything goes at Pismo?

Such a beautiful day makes me able to shoot myself off a black car.

Next time.

4 things to make any recipe delicious: cheese, butter, garlic, and or bacon.

The garlic capital of the world.

Garlic blue cheese butter has 3 of the 4! And its dank!

These were alright.

I met up w/ Jojobean and we went to Santana Row, where everyone in San Jose goes.

Because we ate here but the wait was 2 hours!!! But totally worth it!

Of all the places I ate on the trip, this was the best by far. THANKS JO!

Eh eh ehspice.

Who needs presentation if it's this dank.

Crab Hut this week anyone?

Gumbo is always good. Except the okra. Gross!

Damage is done.

If I had more thumbs they'd all be up!

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.segue-mag.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: