Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Alvinisms 1046

"To see a world in a grain of sand
And a heaven in a wild flower,
Hold infinity in the palm of your hand
And eternity in an hour."

-William Blake

Did you know: The point of a samurai sword is called the kissaki. It is the hardest part to forge and often determines the overall quality.

Thought of the day: This has to be one of my all time favorite lines in poetry. I think some of the others come from Jay-Z or 2pac, seriously. Ha!

Food for thought:

For being a vegetarian dish, this Brie Sandwich with Avocado, Watercress and Sprouts looks pretty delicious.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


I didn't know Ford made Hummers.

Or that Ferrari made SUVs.

We found this random spot on Yelp, and it was soooo good.

Aaaamen.

Next best breakfast burrito to the Cotijas Hash Brown Burrito.

After chillin at the beach and surfing for a bit we bought some drinky drinks and made for the park.

And found better shaped, more consistent, and bigger waves. Dang!

I'd love to live in SB.

Sunsets in SB.

I am here.

Later that night we got a bit tipsy at my good friend Beth's house.

We are TM alumni, and I love you mans!

Julz left her ID in SD so we had to pre-fades like the good ol days.

Late night munchies!

And each one was dankage!

Thanks B! I'll come back and visit again! Loves!

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.segue-mag.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: