Thursday, April 15, 2010

Alvinisms 1047

"Who's your best friend?" says my friend to her 3 year old daughter.

"Ummm.....ALVIN!" she exclaims.

Did you know: Porcupines float in water.

Thought of the day: This "quote of the day" makes me extremely happy.

Food for thought:

Ladies, this is the most romantic thing to buy for you man on Valentines Day.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


I thought I'd take a quick break from my road trip pictures. This is my little army.

Of teddy grahams sleeping in a white chocolate blanket.

Reading a few magazines I came upon this Alphanumeric ad. Check it out.

Ah yeah, Willys Workshop's own Jimmy Cao and Jamie Palmore rollin!

L. Dula is one of my favorite DJs. His mixes are always unique and full of songs I've never heard before. Keep em coming man!

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.segue-mag.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: